Welcome to Sharing Party Ideas!
Hope you enjoy these featured party ideas and get inspired for your own parties and celebrations!
The new issue of Celebrate, on stands today, features 87 recipes guaranteed to sweeten all your summer entertaining. This seasonal glossy is the 16th of 46 special interest publications Bauer Media will publish in 2018. The “bookazine” includes the perfect appetizers, sandwiches, desserts and more to serve at your family’s Father’s Day picnic, a July 4th cookout and cocktail parties on the beach. Make sweet memories when you serve up themed treats like sand dollar vanilla and cinnamon cookies, school of fish cake pops, a sunflower surprise Bundt cake and so much more!
Right now you can buy “Celebrate Summer”, which is a bookazine that is packed with super fun ideas and recipes to make your Summer extra fun!
Here’s just a few of the fantastic ideas that are so much fun for kids and families:
- Party Magic with Rainbows – Add a magical touch to your party with these colorful rainbow-inspired treats!
Have a sweet Father’s Day with 3 perfect-for-Dad treats!
- Say “cheers” to summer fun with a cocktail party- Summer is the perfect time to get together with friends so try these easy and delicious drinks and snacks that make any get together a party.
- Have a picnic- Whether you’re heading to the park or just hanging out in your backyard, make your next picnic one to remember with delicious and creative summer eats!
- Ice Cream makes it a party- Turn up the cool factor at your next party with fabulous frozen treats!
- Bring the beach with you- Your guests will almost feel the sand between their toes when you wow them with fun-in-the-sun treats.
- Happy Birthday, America! Gather the gang for the 4th and enjoy red, white and blue treats guaranteed to wow.
- Enchant the crew with unicorn indulgences- Add fairytale fun to your party with these mesmerizing shakes, cookies and cakes.
Pick up the new issue of Celebrate, on newsstands this week!