Welcome to Sharing Party Ideas!
Thank you for visiting today, enjoy this amazing party idea.
Halloween Monster Party
- A Halloween monster party is a fun—not scary party idea for young children.
- Gather lots of pumpkins, and paint them in Halloween colors, then add googly eyes to fit the monster theme.
- Add colorful themed candy to glass cylinders with candy, and insert colorful monster cutouts into each one.
- Bring in a bold pattern. Use polka-dot fabric for a table runner to add dimension and to add to the other party elements.
- Choose food items that coordinate with the monster theme. Although it’s Halloween, make sure to serve more than just candy and treats.
- The kids can make their own party-favor treat bags. Have monster eyes, noses, and mouths to choose from.